🛑❌ BRISBANE CLIENTS❌🛑
Ladies can i have your attention please!
I will now be offering my services to all of my Brisbane clients closer to you, I will be located at the @thebeautylofte 1-2 days a week so now it will be so much easier for you to come and visit and have those lashes and brows perfected :) If you wish to book in please dont hesitate, message me and i can book your pretty face in ❤
P.S we have the lovely Mia to look after your nails and the loving Bec who will look after all you skin needs and spiritual healing.
Lots of love to all my Beauties, Britt xxx
#lashesareeverything#brows#lashlove 💗 #lasheducation#educatingclients#careing#loving#feelgood#browshapeandtint#browshapeandhenna
COUCH STRETCH! Hello Mobility;)
If you’re not mobilizing, you need to. If you haven’t done the #CouchStretch yet, it’d behoove you. (Netflix / reaching for the remote doesn’t count!😏)
• Open up quadriceps / tight hip flexors (2 min per leg)
• Mobility, mechanics, movement efficiency (especially when it comes to squatting / running), prevents injury & helps to combat tight muscles from getting weaker & shorter due to excessive sitting all day, standing, or from throwing down during your other workouts.😉
• Place 1 knee flush against the wall
• Bring opp. leg up to 90 degrees
• Spend 1 min in low position (Both hands on floor or one pressing out on knee. Driving back hip downward as if trying to press it to the floor)
• Spend 1 min elevated. Trunk raised. Back straight. (Hands on thigh or can use pillar or stall wall to pull yourself even more upright)
• Good goal, if back can also become flush against wall w/o compromising form
• Opposite leg: Not maintaining a vertical shin / not bringing opposite leg up to 90 degrees. Do not compromise form in effort to just keep 1 knee flush against the wall. *If you’re not there yet with mobility, that’s ok! We’re working on it. START w/ knee further away from the wall, still bring opp. Knee up to 90. Eventually as your MOB improves you’ll be able to have knee flush against the wall.
📣Out: To #drkellystarrett & @mrocarmy for this one. Brutal but vital. “Knowledge has no power unless it’s given to someone else.” Cheers.