Você vai ter coragem de perder esse lançamento? 😌🤪🤭 -
📍Local: Avenida Presidente Kennedy 220 -Centro de São Gonçalo - Atrás do INSS e ao lado da PIBSG
⏰das 9 as 18h
‼️Vendemos somente no atacado‼️
🚚Entregamos para todo o território nacional.
🗣Oferecemos cursos e mentorias gratuitas para você alavancar as suas vendas.
whatsapp 21 97937-9192
Obwohl der Herbst schon begonnen hat, ist es immer noch richtig schön Grün. Ich freue mich darauf wenn es endlich bunt wird 😍 Obwohl ich im Zwiespalt stehe zwischen „länger Sommer“ und „es könnte Herbst werden aber mit 18 Grad“ aber mal schauen was uns das Wetter so bringt 🤷🏼♀️ Bisher war es Regen und bewölkt und ich könnte so kotzen wirklich 🙄🙄🙄 aber naja genug gelabbert, reicht mal. 😂
For more follow: @travelfabel .
For more more: @klnstdthld
I'm 22 today! Alhamdulillah 🙌🏻 I've seen quite a few of bloggers talking about their achievements throughout their life when it's their birth-day. .
I thought I'd do a slightly different take on it and share 22 things/lessons (in no particular order) that i've learnt in my life so far - some you might find useful and some completely useless 😂🤷🏻♀️ .
1. A genuine smile goes a long way. As cliche as it sounds, a smile is worth over a thousand words - and it's contagious too 😄. You never know what difference it can make to someones day. .
2. In life, you can try to force things all you want - but it's only the things that are meant for you that will come your way.
In other words.. try not to stress over things that are clearly not meant to be. .
3. Making impulsive decisions almost always lead to regret. It's a good idea to sleep on your important or emotional decisions before you finalise anything.
Take your time - there's no rush. .
4. Try to be more open to new experiences/things. You get to learn more about yourself - the things you like or dont like and you learn about tolerance.
Saying yes more often is a good thing.
Be Brave and try something new. .
5. Spend more money on experiences and less money on temporary materialistic things.
Memories last longer. .
6. Don’t be judgmental. Have an open-mind. .
7. It's good to learn new skills. Being able to do things or knowing how things work is very valuable.
Being an all-rounded person will take you far and is really useful in improving your interpersonal skills. .
8. Being organised helps to de-clutter my mind. I started noting down everything I need to do each day and it has helped so much!
1 Main compartment
2 External pockets
1 hidden pocket in the back
Please use this email address for all
questions and inquiries concerning our online shop.
We ship worldwide.